So I thought the least I could do is post a picture of the pretty dress I wore for Emma's wedding. It is from the rather wonderful Limb clothing, who also provided the dress I wore for my Dad's funeral.
|The dress for the wedding not the funeral.|
And here is the pic of me wearing it with my lovely Hub. We may have drank a few glasses of vino and a couple of shots by this point.
And in case you were interested, this is the one I wore for the funeral of my lovely Papa Dave.
I think he would have approved as he was a bit of a natty dresser, never happier than in a pair of red cords or a hat.
So enough of this pity party as even in darkness I believe there is good stuff, so here is my list of good stuff that has happened since I last blogged:
- My friend Emma got married and is expecting Baba Baldwin (number 3)
- I may be going to Las Vegas (well I am wheeeeeeeeee)
- I cut off my hair.
- I discovered chocolate peanut butter brownies at The Greedy Cow in Margate.
- I had a very nice Owl tattoo on my foot (Thanks Martin at Tribal Nation)
- I discovered Vampire Bunnies dresses and the Hub bought me a rather spanky Care Bears one for Christmas.
- I now appreciate my friends and family more than ever.