Thursday 23 October 2014

Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit

I really liked the first Look Magazine Collection for Simply Be, but never got round to buying any of it!  So when the second came out I really liked the colour palette of the blues and oranges, but I didn't want another dress as I have a lot of dresses in my life but can't really wear them at work, so I thought the Orange top might be a wise buy wearable for work but still nice for days off.





As you can see it is a lovely Zingy colour and we warm but not toasty perfect for these warmish Autumn days.  It has a lovely boxy shape and is quite short some people might like it a bit longer as I have quite a short body and it is quite short on me.  This is a size 22 so I would say it is pretty true to size.  At £30.00 it is definitely on the upper end of what I would personally pay for a top but I did get this at 30% off making it £24.00.



The whole top has a deliciously 80's vibe which I celebrated in this very 80's catalogue pose and by teaming it with my Peaches Jeans also by Simply Be which I cannot recommend highly enough and my faithful but simple ballet flats.

I have my eye on the orange shirt dress too, but y'know so many clothes so little money, so we'll see.

Ps if we can all bear with my dodgy hair it is a transitional I dunno WTF I'm doing with it stage any advice in comments gratefully received!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this look on you! The orange really suits you and it looks comfy but fun xx

    ReplyDelete