Friday 28 February 2014

Fat Babe Designs

Those who are familiar with the Rachele from Near Sighted Owl will have seen her fabulous Fat Babe Designs Portraits, when I saw these I knew I had to have one, so here it is:


And I love it for the eagle eyed among you, you will see I am wearing my Pocket Rocket Ice Cream Dress, which is much beloved and my Dog Madame Beyonce of The Dog's Trust (we rehomed her 9 years ago and she is a beloved only pooch), peeking over my shoulder in a mischievous manner!  Despite never meeting me or my dog I think she has really captured my essence and I love that she even got my tattoo in.

When I am clever enough I want to incorporate this into my header of my Blog, but this could take a while as I am no technical genius.

If you want to see more of this process then head over to the Near Sighted Owl where you can see the process of how she created my picture of video, or click the button I have added in my sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment