Saturday 27 December 2014

Merry Christmas Belated

Merry Christmas bit belated but I was working from Christmas Day at 12:00 till 11:00 at night on Boxing Day and Christmas Eve we did Christmas with the In Laws and the Panto at The Marlowe in Canterbury, pretty damn good as Panto's go BTW.


I would like to say I looked as good and glam as this lovely pic by the ever talented Chiara Aprea, which I know I have shared before but as I said I was working so it was a bit more casual and teenager friendly although a Crown and Glory Headband was worn.

I was a good girl and santa brought me some lovely bits which I will share with you at some point, but for today I will chill in my fluffy Unicorn jumper and eat chocolate.  However, before I go I would like to say thanks to you all for reading my ramblings I am thrilled you do and do a happy dance when ever someone who isn't a friend or family follows me on Bloglovin or facebook or leaves a comment, so ta loves hope the Christmas and New Year brings you nothing but the good stuff x

2 comments: