Wednesday 31 December 2014

Ouch Last Day of the Year

So it;s the last day of the year it has sneaked up on me stalker stylee and I don't feel prepared.  For me 2014 has been a strange one full of highs and lows, I have moved 400 miles back home and I think I am happier going into 2015 than I was going into 2014 and that's all you can ask for right?

To celebrate being back home I went for a little wander today around my beautiful home town of Deal, I planned to take loads of photos but in honesty I bought Beyonce's food too early and was hampered by a rather large bag of dog kibble.  But I did get one of our famous concrete pub and The Kings Head site of many teenage drunken adventure.



I also popped into Number 5 one of the Cocktail Bars that seem to  be popping up on a pretty regular basis, where I indulged in a Frangellico Hot Chocolate, it was pretty nice but I wasn't wowed that much by the place, a bit overpriced and just for me lacking something, I think it was sorta Costa esque and I want something with a bit more about it.


So what will 2015 bring, hopefully fun, laughter, opportunities, good times and some killer outfits.  I hope to update a bit more than I do with slices of my life and hopefully some decent Outfit of the Day pics but it is hard to always get someone to take the pictures.

Lastly I would like to say again ta for reading every comment and follow means so much to me as although I would probably write anyway even if no one ever read it is well cool when people do and respond, so ta again and Happy New Year and I really hope 2015 is good to you x

No comments:

Post a Comment