Tuesday 20 January 2015

Meme box Cutie Pie Marzia

Me and The Hub are on serious Korea planning at the moment and with that in mind I thought I would share with you this Meme Box I got for Christmas.  It is one of their blogger collaboration ones by Cutie Pie Marzia, I am not familiar with her but she is apparently Italian and more of a Vlogger than a blogger is what I got from Google.  Anyhow what's in the box?




The box is different to the usual hot pink Meme box and is quite pretty with a heart made up of flowers on it.
 So it contained a very kitsch Tony Moly Appletox cream which is worth $12.00.  The packaging is super camp shaped like an apple and it is has a delicious smell like apples. It is textured more like a honey and I think will be more suitable for summer than these winter months.


It also had a Cheekroom lip balm Clover worth allegedly $12.00 and with a cherry scent, nice usable but not earth shattering.  A Shara Shara Petit Friend Matte Lip Crayon worth $11.00 I got the Salmon Orange which as I have a concern about my teeth looking yellow is about the worse colour I could have got, which is a shame cos it looks cute and nice, I just wish I had got Neon Pink or Red.  Then there was a Shara Shara Triple Shine Shadow in Colbat Blue worth $15.00 not the worst colour for me but I don't know how much use I will get as I tend to stick with light neutrals and eyeliner, also as much as I love Kawaii this packaging could be a bit too childlike for me.


Then there was a Jeju Hallabong Energy Mild All-In-One Serum with a retail price of $20.00, it is a vitamin C serum and I always liked The Body Shop one so I have high hopes for this one, although I am using a Bee Venom serum at the moment from another box so I have to say I haven't tried it much but it has a nice smell and texture.


The Final Product is Revecen Face Control Foundation in Violet worth $22.00 to cover up skin imperfections and balance yellow tones.  I have used this a few times and I do like it but it does seem to make me a little white but provides a nice even base for under your foundation.


So this was my Meme box it is always a bit random but I find it always has at least two products I really love in it.  Overall this wasn't my best box ever but I was pretty happy with it and will definitely use the Foundation, serum and cream even if the make up isn't really me.  It cost $23.00 and had free postage so all in all I feel like it was a bargain.

If you have enjoyed reading this, please feel free to follow my blog on facebook and Bloglovin links are on the side x

No comments:

Post a Comment